GCCC Club Championships 2020
A 7 Round Swiss Tournament 60 minutes per side with a 30 second increment from move 1.
Swiss tie break Median-Buchholz
Arbiters FA Dusan Stojic and NA David Esmonde
Thursday 3rd Sep 6:30 pm – 9:15 pm
Venue: Riverlink Grove, 2 Anaheim Dr, Helensvale
$30 entry! (cash prizes)
Time control: 60 minutes + 30 seconds added per move
6:30 pm start, please aim to arrive by 6:15
You will need to follow our COVID-19 Safe Plan and register prior to coming on Thursday.
Total number of attendants is capped at 20.
Gold Coast Chess Club Covid-19 Plan
Following the QLD Government Covid-19 guidelines the GCCC will need to take the following measures…
Keep a register of all present for possible contact tracing.
Ensure that physical distancing guidelines are adhered to.
Educate on correct hygiene procedures.
Register of Participants
We have a hard limit of 20 persons due to venue size and Stage 3 restrictions – so you will need to register your attendance.
- 1.5 metres between people
- one person per 2 square metres when indoors
- hand washing / sanitising
- cover your coughs and sneezes and properly dispose of tissues, and hand wash immediately after
- avoid touching your face
- clean equipment after use
- limit touching surfaces
- limit contact between participants – no handshakes or high fives
- do not attend if you are unwell.